21 September 2013

A change, maybe?

You might have visited my blogs recently and accidentally found out that I started to write in English other than Mandarin. Yea it just happened that I discovered I can sometime express better in other language, well you know we are Malaysian who are born to be multi-linguistic, so we have to treasure and fully utilise our natural instinct, gotcha?

Anyway you need not worry that I might one day realise that my facial muscles can express even better and decided to post some videos to this blog, because that will never be possible. Erm, just to leave some space to any unforeseen future, I would say, this will almost never be possible, you know, ALMOST never. Clear enough?

Getting 25th today, my birthday wish: to bring positive charges to my surrounding! give me five and let's do it together OK?

1 comment:

survive said...

wow....